Terms & Conditions
The use Shoppable.ph (herein referred to as the “Website”, “Us”) is governed by these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). This Terms and Conditions will take effect on April 1, 2022. Shoppable Philippines (herein referred to as “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) is a Philippine-based e-commerce company located at 6223 Manalac St., Makati CIty.
You (herein known as “User”, “Users”, “Client”, “They”, “Customer”, “Customers” ) are a person of legal age who has agreed to become a member of the Website by providing required data (referred to as the “User ID”, “Password”, Registration Data”). Each user is designated a unique identification (username and password) and thus accepts the Terms and Conditions delineated hereunder.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the User has accepted and agreed to be bound by the policies set forth in the following policies:
- Cancellations, Returns, and Refunds
- Prohibited and Controlled Products
The use of this Website affirms that the Website user is at least 18 years of age. Persons who are not capable of forming binding legal contracts (i.e. minors) and wish to make a transaction, the parents or legal guardian should make the transaction on his behalf. This should be made possible with the parent or the legal guardian registering in the Website prior to purchase. We reserve the rights to terminate any account should we discover that the user is a minor. For business entities who wish to enter into a transaction, a duly authorized representative can register on the entity’s behalf granted that this person is of legal age and are duly authorized by the entity to from binding contracts with the Company.
This agreement is effective and binding upon clicking the “I agree” button. Website users may disregard this button if they do not agree with the terms aligned hereunder and consequently, refrain from using the Website.
Shoppable reserves the rights to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. These changes will be reflected in the Website and an announcement will be posted regarding the changes. Generic emails will be sent to registered users as well. Please be reminded that continued use of the Website replicates that the users agree to the changes imposed therein.
The use of this Website requires the user to maintain the confidentiality of username and password. It is the user’s sole responsibility to safe-keep the password and he or she is responsible for all the activities that occurs under this name. Furthermore, it is imperative that Users provide accurate details in the registration form. Failure to comply may result in the suspension and deactivation of accounts. Shoppable.ph reserves the rights to enforce such actions to accounts with untrue, inaccurate, and incomplete data. In the event that a website user believes that his or her account has been compromised, please send us an email right away at [email protected]
Users must also agree and accept the guidelines set forth in this Terms and Conditions which are product-specific in nature. Among these are:
- Website users should accept and agree that Shoppable.ph reserves the right to approve or reject the order. Users will receive an email regarding the confirmation of orders.
- Website users are responsible for checking the product descriptions before any purchase. Placing an order implicitly means that customers are bound by the terms governing sales including the product’s warranty.
- The use of credit cards is the sole responsibility of the customers. It is imperative that customers use a credit card that reflects his or her name, account number, as well as signature. These details will not be shared unless required for verification or as deemed necessary by the court. Shoppable.ph will not be held liable for credit card frauds.
- In cases of fraud, Shoppable reserves the right to initiate the legal proceedings against fraudulent use of the Website.
- Shoppable.ph will not be held liable for the unsatisfactory performance of services including, but not limited to, delivery delays, products reaching the client in a Dead-on Arrival state, and lack of product supply.
- All reviews, feedback, comments, and suggestions posted in the Website by the users are properties of Shoppable.ph Furthermore, Shoppbale.ph reserves that right to edit or remove altogether comments that appear unlawful, libelous, threatening, or abusive to other parties.
- All materials, including, but not limited to, images, texts, trademarks, logos, designs, photographs, music, videos, and slogans are owned and licensed by Shoppable.ph. The use of this Website for personal purposes is a breach of its copyright, and is prohibited without written permission to the Company.
- The use of this Website affirms that a user will fully comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations set forth in the Republic of the Philippines.
Disputes and Arbitration
This Terms and Conditions is governed, and thus can only be interpreted, by the existing laws of the Republic of the Philippines. Any claims and disputes arising from or use of this Terms and Conditions will be addressed and settled in a confidential arbitration to be held in Manila, Philippines. The arbitrator must be (i) legally trained; (ii) independent of either party; and (iii) must have experience in the Information Technology and E-commerce fields in the country. Each party agrees to yield to the jurisdiction of courts of the Republic of the Philippines.