Shoppable Philippines (hereby referred to as “Company,” “We,” “Us,” “Our”) understands the value of privacy and we understand that You (referred hereto as “User”, “Users”, “Client”, “They”, “Customer”, “Customers”) want to keep your personal information private.
The use of this site affirms that the user is at least 18 years old. Data obtained from users below 18 years of age will be promptly deleted.
The data we collect is used to enhance the experience of users, such that it allows users to create an account and purchase products through the Website. We gather and store specific information that users provided on the Website.
The types of information that we collect may include:
- Date of birth
- email address;
- billing and/or delivery address;
- bank account and payment information;
- telephone number;
- information sent by or associated with the device(s) used to access our Services or Platform;
- information about your network and the people and accounts you interact with;
- photographs or audio or video recordings;
- Business Registrations
- government issued identification or other information required for our due diligence, know your customer, identity verification, or fraud prevention purposes;
- marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and third parties, your communication preferences and history of communications with us, our service providers, and other third parties;
- usage and transaction data, including details about your searches, orders, the advertising and content you interact with on the Platform, and other products and services related to you;
- location data;
- any other information about the User when the User signs up to use our Services or Platform, and when the User uses the Services or Platform, as well as information related to how the User uses our Services or Platform; and
- aggregate data on content the User engages with.
We do not store, nor can we access bank-related information like credit card numbers, security codes, and card expiration dates for any online payments made through our Website.
We receive confirmation every time a user opens an email from us. Details in the said confirmation will be used to help us improve our future emails and newsletters.
Certain information is collected and stored whenever a user interacts with our website. We automatically gather and store data from our server logs from the user’s browser such as:
- IP address
- cookies or the click streaming data
- page/pages that the user requested
- item/items purchased
Website usage data like the number or frequency of visitors to the Website may also be utilized collectively for statistical functions. This type of information is used primarily to detect which part of the Website or services functions best and to make further improvements to the Website as well as the Company’s services as deemed necessary.
We may provide collective information to our partners about how the users, as a whole, use the Website. Take note, however, that Shoppable Philippines does not disclose any information to its partners that will identify the users individually.
Cookies and Streaming
Cookies are alphanumeric indicators that are used by our system to identify the kind of browser that customers are using and signal us when a page on our website is accessed and by how many users. These identifiers are sent to the user’s computer hard drive to basically gather “clickstream” data among users. This clickstream data is solely used for the purpose of choosing the most appropriate content to numerous Website visitors. Thus, it should be made clear that cookies are not used to gather Personal Information.
Security and User’s Information
As we have emphasized, your privacy is a priority at Shoppable.com.
Shoppable.com enforces technical, administrative and personnel measures to protect your account from intentional or inadvertent misuse of your personal information, theft or unauthorized access of your account.
We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) on any and all sections that require your personal information. With this and your SSL-enabled browsers, information you provide during the purchase is protected and remains confidential during transmission over the Internet.
You can help us by never sharing sensitive account information such as your Shoppable.com password, password to the email address you use to log on Shoppable.com and the information required to retrieve your password.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information:
- To comply with legal requirements
- To Law enforcers in aid of a fully documented investigation or court procedure
- In cases of content violation involving, you either as the aggrieved party or offender
- To continue experiencing superior service, we may also disclose your information to entities Shoppable.com is establishing an alliance or joint venture with or when Shoppable.com acquires or is acquired by another entity
The User’s Options
Users can update information such as those included in “The User’s Data” list. However, we retain a copy of the details that users provided prior to the revision.